- Name changes made before Friday 24th August 2018 are FREE.
- Name changes can be made by notifying us by EMAIL before Friday 24th August 2018.
- Name changes can be made after Friday 24th August 2018 for a £15 administration fee.
- Name changes can not be made after Friday 31st August 2018.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another attendee.
- Ticket transfers made before Friday 24th August 2018 are FREE.
- You may transfer and amend your ticket by using the link in your confirmation.
- Ticket transfers can be made after Friday 24th August 2018 for a £15 administration fee.
- Tickets can not be made after Friday 31st September 2018.
All ticket prices mentioned on this site include VAT of 20%. The ticket price for the conference does not cover any travel or accommodation.
What you need
When tickets are being collected at registration, attendees must bring proof-of-purchase confirmation. This can be a print-out of the purchase confirmation or a digital version, plus one piece of photo I.D.
Attendees wishing to register without a print-out of the confirmation email may be asked to wait.
It is important to give yourself at least 30 minutes before the first session starts. We do not want you to miss anything! We encourage people to come get their badges, t-shirts and goodies early and give themselves plenty of time to get into the theatre and get settled. There will be a great buzz around, so why not get registration out of the way early, kick back, grab a coffee and hook up with other like minded people.
Cancellations of travel and hotel reservations are the responsibility of the attendee. If you are unable to attend for any reason, you are responsible for cancelling your own room and/or travel reservations directly with the hotel or airline carrier.
Please EMAIL us when registering if you have special requests or requirements. Wherever possible, we'll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Schedule & Line‑up
The schedule and line-up may change at any time, and are not guaranteed.
We may photograph or video speakers and attendees for future use in promotional materials. In registering, you grant us the right to take such photos or videos and to use your likeness in such materials.
Share & share alike
Want to take photos at the conference? - That's cool with us. Obviously, we want you to let everyone know that you shot photos at Reasons.to, so, feel free to shoot and capture as long as you adhere to these simple rules:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported
You are free to:
- to Share – To copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Please note that video recording of sessions is not permitted unless prior permission is given.
Did we miss something?
Something that we have missed out? Any other questions? Let us know.